§ 1 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to enable access to the Internet shop operated by MSL Fashion www.msl-fashion.com, MSL Fashion collects, processes and uses the name, address, e-mail address of the user and the IP Address of their end device (hereinafter "personal data").
§ 2 PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE
1. The company collects, processes and uses the personal data exclusively for the purpose of enabling the user to log in to the internet shop under the domain www.msl-fashion.com and to use the services offered there, in particular the online shop take.
2. The personal data is stored and processed exclusively on the company's servers. The personal data will not be transmitted to third parties.
3. The company uses "cookies" for the purpose of enabling the user to access services via the said platform and to verify himself accordingly.
§ 3 PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
1. The company undertakes to protect the privacy of the user and assures that the personal data will be collected in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act and processed and used exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes defined under § 2. The company will oblige its employees accordingly.
2. Without the consent of the customer, the provider will only collect, process or use the customer's inventory and usage data to the extent necessary for the processing of the contractual relationship and the use and billing of the company's services.
3. Without the user's consent, the company will not use the customer's data for advertising, market or opinion research purposes.
4. The customer has the possibility at any time to call up, change or delete the data stored by him under the button "my data" in his profile. For a complete profile deletion, the company should be contacted directly.
§ 4 RIGHTS OF THE USER
With regard to personal data, the user has the rights to information, correction and deletion guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act; these rights are to be exercised by sending a message by post or by electronic mail to the contact persons named under Section 7.
§ 5 CONSENT
If the user agrees to the approval of this declaration, he agrees to the regulated use of the personal data. Consent or its refusal is given by clicking on the appropriate field "yes" or "no". Granted or denied consent is logged; its content can be called up by the user at any time. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
§ 6 USE OF THIRD PARTY SERVICES
§ 7 CONTACT PERSONS
The contact person for all data protection-related questions and requests as well as for exercising the rights described under § 4 is: